Lithium Battery 100Ah - Gen 3
Lithium Battery 100Ah - Gen 3
What's new in Gen 3? The BMS module's firmware can now be updated right from your phone! This way, you can keep up with the latest tweaks of the fast-paced lithium battery technology evolution in 1, 2, 5 and 10 years with that same battery!
2023 is the year where picking a lithium battery over lead-acid has become a NO-BRAINER! With cutting edge engineering, an 8 year warranty program and fantastic customer support, a lithium battery from REE is the best choice to get you going.
The 100Ah model is perfect for small camper systems. It is enough for most traditional applications like heaters, coolers, laptops, phones as well as occasional power tools and induction cooking surfaces. For a regular use or induction cooking surfaces, have a look at our 200Ah batteries.
The self-heating system only uses energy received from the charger and does not use the battery's power. It is engaged when the battery is receiving current and the internal temperature is below 0°C. The cells will only start charging when they reach 0°C.
Batteries are individually tested for charging, discharging, self-heating and every security feature!
- Self-Heating Films for cold weather performance!
- Bluetooth connectivity!
- 100Ah @ 12.8 Volts
- Prismatic Grade A grade UL Certified Cells
- 6200+ cycles (that's a cycle everyday for 17 years!) vs around 200 at for a lead-acid battery
- 100A continuous discharge rate
- Integrated BMS (Battery Monitoring System) to prevent cold charge, over-discharge and overcharge
- Dimensions: L 270 * W 200 * H 2400 /// 10" 1/2 * 7" 3/4 * 9" 1/2
- Years 1 and 2: A free new battery!
- Year 3: 75% discount on a new battery
- Year 4: 50% discount on a new battery
- Year 5: 40% discount on a new battery
- Year 6: 30% discount on a new battery
- Year 7: 20% discount on a new battery
- Year 8: 10% discount on a new battery
**Rare Earth Elements is a Québec-based company and was founded with the mission of making lithium-based energy affordable for camper and cottage applications.**
I want to get a solar system for my camper/home: where do I start?
90% of our customers end up with one of our kits: they are versatile, balanced and cost-efficient. If you still think you might want to customize certains aspects of your system, the easiest way is to call or email us!
I see your prices are lower than most other brands, why is that so?
There are a couple reasons. REE is an extremely lean business: our team does everything in-house. That includes design, engineering, storage, handling, social media mgmt, taxes, BD etc. We don't hire expensive external consultant like most other companies. We also work directly with the largest factories and research centers in the world to ensure the best consistency and reliability while cutting out the middle man. On top of that, we barely run any ads anywhere and rely on word-of-mouth diffusion to grow our business, which has worked well for us so far.